My Application - Disclosure
The candidate agrees to provide this notice, on behalf of the Data Controller, to other data subjects (team members) whose personal data they submit
Who are we and what do we do with your personal data?
The European House - Ambrosetti S.p.A. with registered office in Milan, Via Francesco Albani n. 21, as data controller, is concerned about the confidentiality of your personal data and/or the data of the minor you represent and to guarantee to them the necessary protection from any event that could put them at risk of violation. To this end, the Controller implements policies and practices having regard to the collection and use of personal data and the exercise of your rights under applicable law. The Controller takes care to update the policies and practices adopted for the protection of personal data whenever necessary and in any case in case of regulatory and organizational changes that may affect the processing of your personal data.
The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) whom you can contact if you have questions about the policies and practices adopted. The contact information for the data protection officer is firstname.lastname@example.org
How does The European House – Ambrosetti collect and process your data?
Personal information about you will be processed for:
1) Your application to the GPID
The Holder collects and/or receives information about you, such as: IP address, personal identifying data (such as first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number, nationality, organization, type of organization, audio/video recordings (video pitch), project data, curricular data, any data related to your legal entity) released while browsing the website https://www.innovatedesal.org/ transmitted by filling out the "My application" form and processed to process your application for the GPID project. The Owner also receives the first name, last name, e-mail address and qualification of team members.
The acquisition and use of audio/video recording (video pitch) for the purpose of project evaluation falls under the exemption provided by Art. 97 of the Copyright Law for which the consent of the person portrayed is not required as the reproduction of the image is justified by scientific, educational or cultural purposes.
If you win, your personal data (such as first name, last name) and project description will be published on the Holder's websites, social networks, print and online magazines, trade newspapers, periodical publications, etc.
2) The communication to third parties and recipients
The communication of your personal data is made mainly to third parties and/or recipients whose activities are necessary to carry out the activities inherent to the aforementioned purposes, and also to respond to certain legal obligations. Any communication that does not respond to these purposes will be subject to your consent in advance. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties/ recipients for their own independent purposes unless:
1. you give your consent;
2. it is necessary for the fulfillment of obligations dependent on the relationship and on legal regulations governing it (e.g. for the defense of your rights, etc.);
3. the communication is made to the financial administration, and public supervisory and control bodies to which the Data Controller must fulfill specific obligations arising from the specificity of the activity performed, IT service providers, technical consultants, universities.
3. Information security purposes
The Data Controller processes your personal data, including computer data (e.g. logical accesses) or traffic data collected or obtained in the case of services displayed on the website or on platforms referable to the Data Controller (e.g. for the management of a restricted area), to the extent strictly necessary and proportionate to ensure the security and the ability of a network or servers connected to it to withstand, at a given level of security, unforeseen events or unlawful or malicious acts that compromise the availability, authenticity, integrity and confidentiality of the personal data stored or transmitted.
For these purposes, the Data Controller provides procedures for handling personal data breaches in compliance with the legal obligations to which it is/are obliged to comply.
4) Commercial promotion activities of the services offered by the Holder
If you give consent, the processing of your personal data such as your first name, last name and e-mail address is done in order to send you advertising material of the services offered by the Owner.
The sending of promotional material will be done by e-mail.
The processing in question may be carried out if:
1. you give your consent for the use of the data also with reference to the communication methods, both traditional and automated, by which the processing takes place;
2. if you have not objected to the processing and/or if, in case, you have not specifically and separately objected to the sending of communications through traditional means and/or through automated means.
What happens if you do not provide your data?
The personal information about you that identifies you is necessary for the purpose of fulfilling your application and, if not provided, makes it impossible for the Owner to fulfill it.
What happens if you do not give your consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of commercial promotion of services offered by the owner?
Your personal data will not be processed for such purposes; this will not affect the processing of your data for the main purposes, nor for that for which you have already given your consent, if required.
In the event that you have given consent and should later revoke it or object to the processing for that purpose, your data will no longer be processed for sales promotion activities, without any detrimental consequences or effects.
How where and for how long is your data stored?
The processing of data concerning you is carried out through electronic means and tools, in the case in electronic archives protected by means of effective and adequate security measures to counter the risks of violation, which manuals made available to individuals acting under the authority of the Owner and for the purpose authorized and trained. The data are stored in paper, computer and telematic archives located also outside the European Economic Area. In particular:
USA, SOUTH KOREA, TAIWAN: Standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to third countries under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council;
ISRAEL: Commission Decision of January 31, 2011 pursuant to Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the adequate protection of personal data by the State of Israel with regard to automated processing of personal data.
The personal data is kept for the time necessary for the fulfillment of the request to participate in the contest and all descendant activities (e.g., screening/assessment of projects, awarding of prizes etc.) and for 10 years after the end of the contest, except in cases where there are, events that involve the intervention of the competent Authorities, also in cooperation with the third parties/recipients entrusted with the Holder's data information security activities, to carry out any investigations into the causes that led to the event.
Personal data processed for marketing purposes will be retained for 24 months in compliance with the ruling on the point of the national guarantor authority insofar as it is still productive of effect, unless you revoke the consent you have given and/or unless you object to the processing.
What are your rights?
Compatible with the limits especially time limits established for the processing of personal data concerning you, the rights you are granted allow you to be in control of your data at all times.
Your rights are those of:
- restriction of processing;
- objection to processing;
Your rights are guaranteed to you without special charges and formalities for requesting their exercise, which is understood to be essentially free of charge. You have the right:
- to obtain a copy, including in electronic format, of the data to which you have requested access. Should you request additional copies, the Controller may charge you a reasonable fee;
- to obtain deletion of the same or restriction of processing or even updating and rectification of your personal data and that third parties/recipients in the event that they receive your data also comply with your request, unless legitimate reasons outweigh those that led to your request prevail (e.g., environmental investigations and containment of the risk determined by the emergency managed through them by the Controller);
- To obtain any useful communication regarding the activities carried out as a result of the exercise of your rights without delay and in any case, within one month of your request, unless an extension, justified, of up to two months must be duly communicated to you.
- For any further information and in any case to send your request, you should contact the Controller at email@example.com.
Who can you complain to?
Without prejudice to any other action in administrative or judicial proceedings, you may lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority or the one that performs its duties and exercises its powers in Italy where you have your habitual residence or work or if different in the member state where the violation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 occurred.